From concept to completion, Wilson & Company creates better Alternative Delivery solutions based on lessons learned and rigorous leadership in analysis, processes, procedures, and outcomes.
Wilson & Company helps clients undertake significant projects that incorporate alternative forms of delivery. As innovative contracting, these proven methods go beyond the traditional design-bid-build approach to deliver projects that accelerate schedules and provide cost efficient solutions to complex problems. Wilson & Company has participated in more than $700 million in Alternative Delivery projects in the last 10 years for both public and private sector clients.
Project Types Successfully Using Alternative Delivery:
- Renewable Energy Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Federal Projects
- Power Transmission Corridors
- Design-Build Program Management
- Construction Manager/General Contractor (CMGC)
- Public Private Partnerships (P3)
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC)