Wilson & Company is currently leading design-build procurement efforts for the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) for the $230 million Tolled Express Lanes - Segment 1 RAMP project, to be completed by the end of 2017.
- Managing the procurement process and technical design to prepare the basic configuration
- Defining project goals
- Overseeing risk management
- Finalizing a revised environmental analysis
- Completing required permitting
Procurement efforts include:
- Preparing the Instructions to Proposers (ITP)
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Draft and Final Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Technical Requirements
Wilson & Company has been consultant engineer for the C-470 Corridor in the south Denver Metro area for the last decade, serving both CDOT and the C-470 Corridor Coalition.
Over that period of time, an Environmental Assessment (EA) was completed and an initial $25.8 million improvements project was designed and constructed to the US 85 interchange.
Wilson & Company is also currently providing a Revised EA and preliminary design for the next phase of improvements to managed lanes between I-25 and Kipling. The Wilson & Company team has provided:
- Innovative contracting methods
- Public involvement
- Managed lanes conceptual design
- Financial analysis in support of the coalition process to recommend managed lanes