Wilson & Company’s greatest asset is our staff which includes engineers, architects, planners, geologists, surveyors, GIS specialists, pilots, right-of-way agents, financial analysts, program and construction managers, construction inspectors, and many other professionals. We are all committed to excellence in the delivery of our respective disciplines.
Our Human Resources team is dedicated to making Wilson & Company one of the best places to work! From your initial contact as an applicant to your day-to-day interface with our team, we provide a professional and pleasant experience. We quickly respond to all questions and inquiries.
We are proud of our family-oriented atmosphere, and we are inspired by the integrity of staff. Feel free to check us out. We are confident that you will like what you see!
Wilson & Company offers a comprehensive benefit package that supports our employees and their families as they seek to stay healthy, maintain a positive work-life balance, and plan for the future.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Long Term Care – Provides a monthly benefit for members who become unable to care for themselves due to injury or illness.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified medical and/or dependent care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential counseling for employees and their families.
- Nurse Information Line – Allows employees and spouses to speak with a registered nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Heal(thy) Self Wellness Program – Provides health tips, blood-screening, wellness challenges, and rewards for employees and spouses.
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Catastrophic Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Planning for the Future
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance
We are committed to our employees’ professional career development, and encourage employees to stay current in their field of discipline by providing the necessary tools and resources.
The firm pays for professional licenses and other job-related training.
Wilson & Company respects and values employees’ ideas, diversity, and culture. Our employees represent a wide-range of backgrounds and skill sets.
We encourage an inclusive, highly-collaborative work environment where every individual’s contribution is valued and respected. We understand that the company benefits from the creative and innovative solutions that arise when team members with different life experiences and cultures work together.
We promote an atmosphere that recognizes individual talent regardless of race, gender, or creed.
Do you have talent?
If so, we have opportunities. If you are looking for a career in engineering or architecture, consider an internship with an industry leader.
Wilson & Company offers student training programs that challenge and encourage you as you begin your career. Our interns benefit from working closely with highly-skilled professionals in their field of study.
Our goal is help you develop a skill set that will allow you to achieve your professional goals.
- Currently Enrolled in Accredited University OR Graduation Within the Past 6 Months
- Ability to Work Well in a Team Environment
- Strong Work Ethic, Self-Motivation and Initiative
- Excellent Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Academic Standing
Wilson & Company cares about health and wellness. Employees and family members are encouraged to participate in the company's Heal(thy) Self wellness program.
This program is focused on developing fun, educational, and motivational ways to keep our “family” healthy.